Every year this 1400 year old gingko tree lose its leaves making the scene unbelievable.
In autumn the gingko tree loses its golden leaves and prepares for the arrival of winter until, in spring, it will not return in its splendor.
This tree, located in China, near the Guanyin Buddhist temple, on the outskirts of Xi'An in the mountain region of Zhongnan, every year attracts thousands of tourists coming from everywhere for this marvelous autumn show, that only nature is able to give.
The gingko is a very old plant species that grows in China and is not only famous for having beautiful colored leaves. In fact, they provide a fundamental food and a medicine used as a traditional remedy in Asia since ancient times.
The gingko also has a symbolic meaning: in oriental culture its beauty has a beneficial and healthy effect on people. And now, after seeing the images, even on us.
- How do you have breakfast in different countries of the world? 10 different ways to start the day
- 12 incredible places to visit for less than 40 euros a day
- 10 of the most strange foods in the world
- No man’s land: the 10 most fascinating abandoned places on Earth
- Hua Shan: the most dangerous path in the world